BE CONFIDENT OF VICTORY – WE ARE SINCERE! CONTINUE STRIKE TODAY – WE ARE ON RIGHT PATH!
Everyone is aware of the importance and significance of present INDEFINITE STRIKE. Since the attitude of the administration is anti-GDS, anti-poor, ANTI-DOWNTRODDEN, Anti-constitution and Anti-democratic we are forced to resort to such extreme step.
We are now forced to drag administrative lapses such as unnecessary expenditure in connection with:-
· Business Meets in STAR HOTELS WITHOUT ANY RESULTS.
· Repeated modernization of post offices – exorbitant expenditure without check.
· Decisions on reforms and loss in various redundant activities.
· Loss to the Govt. and staff because of wrong decisions like decentralization, improper computerization, cheap software – non-fixing of contributory negligence of Govt.money by officers of top level.
· Inordinate delay in disposing off files, appeal, petitions etc. , dereliction of duty of administrative personnel.
We have sufficient evidences to move appropriate legal forums/ courts.
WHAT IS DEMANDED NOW FOR GDS IS PITTANCE!
Hope better sense would prevail and hope administration would come forward to settle our demands immediately.
Dear Comrades, Do not be afraid of any notice, now we will service notices and PILs to those deserve it. Let’s fight for the justified demands.
With warm regards and Greetings, -SSM, G/S,AIPEDEU