www.rpehq.com http://ruralpostalemployees.blogspot.in/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele- Fax: 23697701
ALL INDIA POSTAL EXTRA DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEES UNION
(Central Head Quarter)
First Floor, Post Office Building, Padamnagar, Delhi 110007
President: D. N. Giri
General Secretary: S.S. Mahadevaiah
No. GDS/CHQ/1/AIC/2012. Dated: 15-02-2012
Under the provisions of article 25 of the Constitution of A.I.P.E.D.E.U., notice is hereby given that the 7th All India Conference of this union to be held at. "Gurukunj Ashram" Mozri in Amravati District of Maharashtra Circle. From 6th to 8th April, 2012. The Subject Committee will be constituted in accordance with the provisions of article 20 (a) read with article 21 and article 22 (ii) of the constitution. All concerned are requested to attend the All India Conference which will commence on 6-04-2012 at 11.00 hrs on time.
The following shall be the items of agenda:
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of the 6th A.I.C. held at Amritsar, Punjab.
2. Consideration and adoption of Bi-ennial Report.
3. Consideration and adoption of Audited Accounts 2009/10& 2010/11.
4. Adoption of Budget Estimates for the next session.
5. Organisational review:-
(a) Organisational position and functioning at different levels.
(b) Result of Membership verification in April 2010- efforts required to be made for furtherance of
membership in future.
(c) Remittance of quota to higher bodies by Divisional/Branch Unions.
6. Government orders on recommendations of the G.D.S Committee with regard to Pay, allowances, SDBS/Rasrriya swastya bhima yojana to GDS and other subjects. Anomalies and discriminations arising out of these orders, demand placed by the union and related matters. Further course of action.
7. Review of the One day General Strikes/5/07/2011and 17/1/2012 strikes differed/ called off by AIPEDEU/JCA and response of the Circles/Branches and Necessary decisions.
8. Regularization of GDS employees and grant of Pension and other Terminal benefits such as Gratuity and Severance amount w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
9. Supreme Court Judgment on Gratuity to Gramin Dak Sevaks and further action there on.
10. (i) Promotion, Recruitment rules of Postman, MTS & PAs/SAs/ACP.
(ii) HRA/Transport allowance and related issues.
11.(i) NREG,RPLI and new schemes – incentive schemes as a means of exploitation – our response there to.
(ii) Harassment of GDS employees.
12. Grant Trade Union Facilities to GDS Union.
13. Attacks on Postal services and GDS employees:-
(a) Redeployment and its effects/ Abolition of EDSO/Gramin Dak Sevaks stamp venders & GDS
(b) Panchayat Sanchar Seva Kendra/scheme of Franchising – effects and necessary action to counter the
14. 12th Five Year plan proposal of Computerization of GDS Branch Offices and shifting B.Os to Panchayat Building and Govt. proposal to open new BOs etc.
15. Union building – Purchase of Site in Delhi and appoint sub committees at Circle/Co-ordination committee at CHQ level Steps required thereafter.
16. Amendment to the constitution; notice of which is received by CHQ at least 15 days in advance of the A.I.C.
17. Policy and programme.
18. Election of office-bearers for the next session.
19. Appointment of Auditor.
20. Any other items with the permission of the chair.
Copy forwarded to:
(1) Com D. N. Giri, All India President, BPM At. Sivani Rasalpur S.O.Nandgaon, Dist. Amravati Maharashtra Circle.
(2) All Circle /Divisional / Branch Secretaries. They will please ensure that all Circle Divisional/Branch Conferences which have become due are completed before the A.I.C.
(3) All office-bearers of the C.H.Q.
(4) Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi-1. He is requested kindly to issue orders for grant of Special Casual Leave/Special paid leave to the delegates to attend the All India Conference.
(5) Secretary, Reception Committee at Amravati Maharashtra Circle. He is requested kindly to send the details of transport routes and other matters direct to the Circle/Divisional/Branch unions. A copy of mailing list All Circle /Divisional / Branch unions and All India office bearers is enclosed.
All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union