ALL INDIA POSTAL EXTRA DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEES UNION
(Central Head Quarter)
First Floor, Post Office Building, Padamnagar, Delhi 110007
President: D. N. Giri
General Secretary: S.S. Mahadevaiah
NO, GDS/CHQ/10/2/2013 Dated: 08-01-2014
The Director General,
Sub:- Holding of Relay hunger fast before Circle offices from 20-01-2014 to 24-01-2014 for settlement of the following justified demands of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
The Central Working Committee & National Convention of AIPEDEU held at Aggrawal Dhrmashala MODEL TOWN – II, Delhi – 7 On 12-12-2013 to 13-12-2013. decided Relay hunger fast programme before Circle offices from 20-01-2014 to 24-01-2013 for the settlement of the following justified demands of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Departmentalisation of Branch Post offices.
2. Grant Civil Servants Status to Gramin Dak Sevaks.
3. Inclusion of GDS wage structure and Service Conditions in the preview of 7th Central Pay Commission.
4. Merger of 50% D.A with Pay for GDS.
5. Provide cent percent compassionate appointments to the wards of deceased GDS employees.
6. Revise BPM cash handling norms Rs. 20,000/- per one point.
7. 25% Postman, MTS vacancies are filled by the senior GDS officials on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
8. Stop 25% Postman/MTS vacancies offer to open market. Those vacancies also should be filled up by GDS.
9. Enhance the office maintenance allowance (House rent) of the Branch Post offices.
10. Regularization of causal, Part time, contingent employees and revision of their wages with effect from 01.01.2006 and grant of DA.