AIPEDEU CALL UPON ONE DAY DHARNA ON 12-10-2011
Dear Comrades, in order to register our resentment and anger against the administration's failure to address our problems which are piling up like a mountain, we hereby call upon all Circle unions to observe one day Dharna at Circle/Region Head Quarters on 12 October, 2011 as first step of our agitational programme. Further programme will be announced in due course. After the conclusion of the dharna please send the following savingram to the Minister of State for Communications and IT New Delhi and Secretary Department of Posts, New Delhi-110001
"Problems of GDS employees are piling up without any concrete steps by administration to address them kindly intervene.
The problems are:-
- Discrimination in bonus ceiling
- Tightened norms
- Abnormal merit points for relaxation appointment.
- Illegal replacement of GDS (Conduct & Employment) Rules 2001 with GDS (Conduct & Engagement) Rules 2011
- Postmen Recruitment Rules affecting interests of GDS staff adversely
- Three time bound promotions (financial up gradation) for GDS employees.
All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries and Active Members are requested to make the above mentioned programmes of action a grand success.
With struggle greetings
All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union