NO. GDS/CHQ/01/CWC/2010 Dated: 04-11-2010
Notice under article 25 of the constitution of A.I.P.E.D.E.U, is hereby given that a meeting of the Central Working Committee of this union, will be held at MUNDADA BHAWAN Warangal Town (Warangal Division, A.P. Circle) on 5th to 7th December, 2010.The meeting will start at 11.00 hours on 05-12-2010.
All members of the Central Working Committee are requested to attend the meeting in time.
The following shall be the items of agenda for the meeting of the Central Working Committee.
1. Organizational review:
(i) Position after membership verification in May, 2010-Efforts required to be made for
furtherance of membership.
(ii) Remittance of quota to higher organizations i.e. CHQ and Circle union.
(iii) Financial review.
2. Introduction of a new Service Discharge Benefit Scheme (SDBS) for Gramin Dak Sevaks working in the Department of Posts letter NO.6-11/2009-PE-II dated 1.9.2010 further efforts thereof.
3. Government orders on recommendations of the G.D.S Committee with regard to Pay and allowances. Anomalies and discriminations arising out of 09-10-2009 orders, demand placed by the union and related matters. Further course of action.
4. Review of the strike called by this union/JCA and response of the Circles/Branches and necessary decisions.
5. Terminal benefits such as Gratuity and Severance amount w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
6. Supreme Court Judgment on Gratuity to Gramin Dak Sevaks and further efforts thereof.
(i) Promotion/ACP, enhancement of age limit for PA examination from GDS and change of norms for the promotion. Suitable promotions to the GDS for their outstanding performance in the field of sports.
(ii) HRA/Transport allowance and related issues.
(iii) MNREGS, RPLI and new schemes – incentive schemes as a means of exploitation – our response
(iv) Harassment of GDS employees and exploitation.
(v) Protection of TRCA on Transfer/redeployment – earned annual increase cannot be taken away under any circumstances, present instructions are discriminative e.g.Rules 38 Transfer of departmental officials will not have any effect on the pay pocket.
8. Grant Trade Union Facilities to GDS Union.
9. Any other subjects with the permission of the Chair.
Copy forwarded to;
1. Com,D.N.Giri, All India President, BPM At Sivani Rasalpur S.O.Nandgaon, Dist. Amravati (Maharastra Circle).
2. All C.H.Q. Office-bearers/Circle Secretaries.
3. Secretary, Department of Posts.
4. Com. P.P. Rao, Circle Secretary AIPEDEU A.P. Circle.
All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union