. During third week of September, i.e., 15-09-2008 to 18.09-2008 Black Badge wearing at work places,
* PROTEST STRONGLY ON 19TH SEPTEMBER 2008.
* ORGANISE VIBRANT DEMONSTRATIONS.
* SEND SAVINGRAM TO SECRETARY [P] ON GDS.
* SEND SAVINGRAM TO FINANCE MINISTER ON BONUS.
Remember that we have to observe with all vigour and urgency the Strike Declaration Day on 19th September 2008.
WE demand for 'Immediate Submission GDS Committee Report with grant of Status and Pension'. The Nataraja Murti Committee is delaying submission of its Report and this may cause some serious problems for us if elections are declared. Urgency is there to get the Report early. And
'Enhancement of Bonus Ceiling for all CG Employees' to 3500/= as per the amended Bonus Act.
* MAKE THE 19TH SEP CALL A GRAND SUCCESS.
* AGITATE AND EDUCATE ALL.
* THIS IS THE BEGINNING FOR INDEFINITE STRIKE to win JUSTICE.
The Secretary [P]
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
'WE DEMAND IMMEDIATE SUBMISSION OF NATARAJA MURTHI COMMITTEE REPORT AND STATUS AND PENSION TO GDS'
Honourable Finance Minister
Government of India
'ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATE ENHANCEMENT OF BONUS CEILING TO 3500/= FOR ALL CG EMPLOYEES AS PER THE AMENDED BONUS ACT' AND 'GRANT OF SDA TO ALL EMPLOYEES IN NE REGION'