NO, GDS/CHQ/01/CWC/2008 Dated: 04-07-2008
Notice under article 25 of the constitution of A.I.P.E.D.E.U, is hereby given that a meeting of the Central Working Committee of this union, will be held at Aggrawal Dhrmashala, MODEL TOWN – II, Delhi – 7 on 29th to 31st July, 2008.The meeting will start at 14.00 hours on 29-07-2008.
All members of the Central Working Committee are requested to attend the meeting in time.
The following shall be the items of agenda for the meeting of the Central Working Committee.
1. Organizational review:
(i) Position after membership verification in June 2008-Efforts required to be made for furtherance of membership. And results of the membership verification.
(ii) Remittance of quota to higher organizations i.e. CHQ and Circle union.
(iii) Financial review.
2. Review of CHQ Struggle Programs in the past and decide Further Course of action.
3. Nation wide one Day General Strike on 20th August, 2008.
4. Simultaneous implementation GDS Committee along with the 6th CPC recommendation. Arbitary grant of Extension of GDS Committee.
5. Regualisation and grant of Pension with all other benefits to Gramin Dak Sevaks.
6. Supreme Court Judgment on Gratuity to Gramin Dak Sevaks implementation thereof.
7. Promotion and related issues.
8. Grant Trade Union Facilities to GDS Union.
9. Any other matter with permission of the chair.
S.S. Mahadevaiah General Secretary
(1) The Director General Department of Posts, New Delhi-1. It is requested kindly to grant eligible special paid leave to all Central Working Committee members so as to enable them to attend the Central Working Committee.
(2) Com D. N. Giri, All India President, BPM At Sivani Rasalpur S.O.Nandgaon, Dist. Amravati (Maha. Circle).
(3) All Central Working Committee members.