Ref. No. GDS/CHQ/1A/Resolution/2011 Dated. 11-07- 2011
Department of Posts,
Sub.: Resolution on GDS Problems – Reg.
A resolution adopted in the Central Working Committee meeting of A.I.P.E.D.E.U. held at Chennai, Tamilnadu Circle on 18-06-2011 on the subject is forwarded herewith.
You are requested kindly to consider the views put forth in the resolution and cause to issue necessary orders accordingly.
With high regards,
D.A. (1) Sd/-
(S.S. MAHADEVAIAH)General Secretary
18-06-2011 C .W.C of AIPEDEU at Chennai,
1. Scrap Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011 and grant "Status/Regularisation as Government Servant" to GDS employees.
Implement Supreme Court Judgement for Payment of DCRG and Pension to all GDS employees.
2. Family pension scheme at par with regular employees is to be introduced for GDS also.
3. Grant all retirement benefits with effect from 01.01.2006.
4. Remove present age condition and enhance age limit up to 40 years, 43 years and 45 years for O.C., O.B.C and SC/ST for appearing P.A Examination. The present system of selection to PAS from GDS should be changed. GDS employees should be selected in order of merit of written examination irrespective of last selected candidate's percentage of marks.
5. Syllabus and new pattern for promotion examination of postman and multitask staff should be released at earliest convenience. Remove the condition offering 25% postmen and Multitask Staff vacancies to the out siders. New recruitment rules for Postman and Multitask Staff should be modified in consultation with GDS,CHQ.
6. Remove tightening of norms for GDS BPMs i.e. Rs. 20,000/- to earn one point and Rs. 900/- stamp sale for one point and allow status quo Ante.
7. Grant Transfers to GDS without affecting the yearly increases earned by them.
8. Grant Rs. 3500/- Ceiling as Bonus to GDS employees.
9. Grant all Trade Union Facilities to GDS union at all leads and its office leaves including Foreign Service to Chief executives form Circle to All India.
10. Formation of JCM at all levels with GDS representatives to negotiate the Anomalies of GDS Committee to redress the grievances of GDS employees.
All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union