CENTRAL JCA MEETINGS WAS HELD 30.03.2011 AND 20.04.2011
INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME PLANNED
JOINT ALL INDIA CONVENTION OF CIRCLE SECRETARIES (NFPE, FNPO, GDS UNIONS)
AT CHENNAI ON 19.06.2011
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 5TH JULY 2011
The Central JCA meetings held on 30.03.2011 and 20.04.2011 has unanimously decided to go on nation wide indefinite strike from 5th July 2011, protesting against the unilateral orders of the Department to close down large scale post offices and RMS office and also for settlement of the long pending demands of the Postal and RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks.
After detailed discussion the Central JCA decided to intensify the campaign programmes by reaching out to each and every employee. The following decisions are taken.
1. The strike from July 5th will be indefinite.
2. Joint State/Circle level convention of Divisional secretaries of JCA (NFPE, FNPO, GDS Unions) will be held in the month of May 2011. Dates of the Circle level conventions finalized will be published in the websites within two days.
3. An All India Joint convention of all Circle Secretaries of NFPE, FNPO and GDS Unions of all Circles will be held at Chennai (Tamilnadu) on 19.06.2011 (19th June 2011) Sunday. All Circle Secretaries should attend the All India convention without fail. Up and down tickets should be booked immediately. Delegate fee is Rs.600/- (Rs. Six hundred only) per head. The Reception Committee will make all arrangements for one day stay (accommodation) and food.
4. All out effort should be made by all Circle/Divisional Secretaries to make the 25th May 2011 mass Dharna a grand success. Similarly the joint Circle Conventions should also be made grand success by the JCA leaders.
All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secrataries and Active Members are requested to make the above mentioned programmes of action a grand success.
With struggle greetings
M. Krishnan D. Theagarajan
Secretary General, NFPE Secretary General, FNPO
S. S. Mahadevaiah
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Stop closure /merger of PO/RMS Offices Review the orders implementing Speed Post Hubs and Delivery Hubs and restore status quo ante. Stop outsourcing the works of Postal, RMS & MMS functions.
2. Grant status as Central Civil Servant to GDS employees for all purposes including service matters, pay scale, increment, allowances, pension, promotion and other terminal benefits, leave, bonus and trade union facilities. Scrap new recruitment rules for appointment as postmen which curtails promotional avenues – restore previous rules and withdraw tighten norms assessing BPM's work.
3. Revise the wages of casual labourers and contingent employees w.e.f. 01.01.2006 based on the minimum pay recommended by 6th CPC. Stop outsourcing the work of casual labourers and contingent work. Grant temporary status to eligible full time casual labourers , convert part time into full time absorb full time , part time contingent in vacant GDS posts.
4. Immediate revision of OTA & OSA rates.
5. Implement the assurances made on 12.07.2010 Strike Settlement and also the JCM Departmental Council Meeting held on 23.08.2010.Ensure prompt holding of Departmental Council Meetings.
6. Immediate finalization of Cadre Restructuring proposals including Postal Accounts as assured by the Secretary Department of Posts and its implementation.
7. Stop decentralization of Postal Accounts, PLI and RPLI and ensure status-quo.
8. Expedite the process of filling of all vacant posts in all Wings including GDS.
9. Stop implementation of Postmaster Cadre till finalization of Cadre Restructuring. Ensure 100% filling up of LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I before implementation of Postmasters Cadre, remove the retrograde eligibility conditions for appearing the examination and allow account line officials.
10. Stop combination of beats /double duty, stop harassment of staff under Project Arrow. Settle the demands raised in the Postmen Committee such as distance factor, number of articles , Cycle allowance without distance condition, cash payment for uniform and kit allowances, supply of good quality uniforms , revision of norms.
11. Fixing norms for new assigned works of MTS. Allow postman to decline promotion for MTS under seniority quota and review the recruitment rules of MTS to Postmen / Mail Guards.
12. Grant promotions to Drivers / Artisans at par with other C.G. organizations like Railways/Defence. Higher Pay Scales to charge hand & Drivers. Revision of CRC EPP and Logistic norms.
13. Declare SBCO Staff as Divisional cadre , stop harassment of SBCO officials under contributory factors. Complete the Ledger Agreement Work update the SBCO before launching Post Bank.
14. Fill up all Postal Civil Wing and Electrical Wing posts as per CPWD norms. Creation of Postal /Electrical and Architectural Division in every Circle. Expedite the -Restructuring of Civil Wing Cadres.
15. Ensure full fledge functioning of newly formed PAOs by providing adequate staff strength and accommodation. Rectify the anomaly caused due to promotion of Group 'D' official to the cadre of LDC after 2006. Restore the residency period of three years in respect of JA to SA promotion retrospectively w.e.f. 13.12.2006. Grant MACP to those joined in Sorter cadre treating LDC as entry grade as the Sorter grade has been defunct since 2000.
16. Drop the proposed move of ending the services of existing System Administrators by outsourcing the technology work to the outsider agencies. Create the System Administrators Posts as assured and specified norms and other works.
17. Counting of past services rendered by erstwhile RTPs for promotions and MACP.
18. Implement Apex Court Judgement in case of RRR Candidates in true sprit and extend to all approved RRR Candidates awaiting for absorption.
19. Stop Harassing and victimization of innocent officials under contributory negligence factors. Implement the true sprit of Govt. orders and Volumes and no recovery should be made if the concerned is directly responsible for the loss sustained to the department.
20. Stop discrimination towards PO & RMS Accounts Cadre, create separate cadre, count Special Allowance for fixation on promotion , withdraw the recovery imposed on Postman Pay fixation.
21. Enhance the LR strength on all cadres to the extent of 20% and fill up all vacant LR posts.
22. Ensure prompt grant of Child Care Leave as per the liberalized orders, unnecessary hurdles put forth should be dropped.
All India Postal Extra Departmental Employees Union